Thursday, 16 May 2013

Hestercombe

As I am on annual leave this week we went on a day trip to the beautiful Hestercombe gardens.
A beautifully restored garden, both formal and woodland with follies, today the sun shone and the bluebells glowed,
here is a little pictoral tour







all in all a good walk in the sunshine,
and spanakopita [or a version opf greek cheese pie] made later for tea, so a very productive day
and I am very glad to see so much sunshine!
[especially as yesterday I planted out all my precious squash seedlings to the allotment]

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend a day. Thank you for sharing the beauty of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so good to be out in the sunshine, hope you had a great day too :-)
      and that you have a chance to wander amoungst some bluebells too...
      of the bulbs I planted in my back garden three precious bluebells have flowered this year...

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment....
I will reply to all comments as soon as I can...
Thank You!